Tuesday, August 11, 2009

black is my color

in black lies wisdom....in black lies darkness, security as if no one can see me... it assures me that i m alone and there is no need to fear....as if this darkness protects me from public glare...as if i have shades on and i can see people in the eye and they can not see me...this makes me comfortable and then this mind shows its true colours...this darkness this numbness this vastness becomes my canvass and i can now transform all my ideas all the sparks that this most creative and beautiful mind can...now this darkness has colours and it seems even brighter than the rainbow...the brightness of light in the world seems to fade away in this light...can a thought of one person be so strong so positive and so bright that it alone can create such an illusion...truly artistic...

sometime i feel i m a culprit who can not make eye contact to people...somewhere i m wrong...it is the fear of not doing things as it is done in the world...it is the fear of criticism...i live in this dual world where on one side i m living life as it is said how the world says, just going by the rules, just not interested in this world....on the other hand there is my own world created so beautifully
where i live without any troubles without any liabilities only to excel and be whatever i m my true self and not an imposition...

my aim in this life is to bring these two worlds of mine together...to also excel in this world which is more a reality in which i live without my soul...only bodily...i want to make this world also that kind of a place that is so beautiful, so mature, so wonderful and yet so true....Till then black is black and this is my colour and will remain till this process is complete...[:)]

2 comments:

  1. It’s a beautiful peace of art. Glad to see you bloom so creatively. Keep penning down. You have a hidden reservoir in you. All the best.
    Neelam Rakesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,what should i say?you have defined darkness with such subtleness that even the horror in the BLACK seems enjoyable now.My encounters with you have always been so enlightening and now i know why......Because,this blackness makes you a BLACK-BODY that absorbs the light of knowledge to its fullest and when it does emit it out,it enlights the listener.So,never let this black leave you and let it be with you like the BLACK-HOLE so that everything that comes your way is consumed in YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete