Tuesday, August 11, 2009

the crushes of my life....

It all started when I came to this earth only in a place which had sex ratio so screwed up...I was born in Lucknow more importantly U.P where I had to stay all throughout my schooling life (unfortunately enough as fading the remotest chances of finding a GF in school life). Lower ratio of girls to boys does not tell the whole story. The truth is even more painful than that number. Now being in collage (more precisely IIT, brutally murdering even the thought of finding GF in the collage life) and still left with my hand and my laptop at nite is not why I give my vote to the government...I carry costly mobile phone not cause I can afford it, cause I don't have to recharge it and I can save lot of money in bills. And the only phone calls that I attend is of airtel or from back home. I deserve more than this.
 

Coming to the point it is not just the other sex that is so scarce but more so a species called beautiful girl are rarity to find, and even if if find them there is a new problem.......of age. How often do we find attractive girls of abt same age group as we are or there is any possibility of anything in future. And if against all odd if there we find a girl fitting into all the criteria we all fall for the same girl and end up drawing swords against each other. In the end, ending up where I am.

But somehow it is all very different for me. My life is full of one sided love affairs and multiple love affairs which ends when my dad gets transferred (damn u government). For me I never had the guts to go to a girl and tell her what I felt or even more I never had the guts to talk to them. As a young kid even I was so much fascinated by the word girl that throughout my life I lived in awe of them.

Mere presence of a girl made me so much physically active, totally alive and verbally silent. I did not know weather I was just a name or did I had an identity but I was always happy in there presence. And things have not changed from that time. I m still similar to that me that looked at girls in awe.

Nevertheless I keep all of my looser kind of attitude aside and look for a special person to arrive whose presence alone would make everybody else seems far away. Moving on I keep on falling in love and keep on enjoying life as it comes.

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed going through ur artical. It brought smile to my face and i think bringing smile to some one is a big thing to do. But see the irony one's pain can bring smile to others.
    Keep writing.
    Neelam Rakesh

    ReplyDelete